South Africans are sunny, optimistic people and a smile is a tonic in the toughest of times. So, as the push to year-end kicks into high gear, why not consider adding stand-up comedy to your corporate function as a good way to cheer up your guests and motivate your staff?
Al Prodgers would love to be your comedian of choice and we think you’d enjoy him too. Here’s why…
Al’s comedy is funny. Really funny.
• See his biography for a list of prestige gigs in South Africa and internationally.
• Springing from the things in life we all have in common, the laughs are accessible to South Africans and overseas visitors alike.
Al is an experienced and effective corporate communicator.
• He can seamlessly include the relevant messaging to suite your occasion.
• He is versatile and able to work to a brief, accommodating your organisation’s special requirements and avoiding unique sensitivities.
His comedy is an empowering experience, not a demeaning one.
• It encourages us to play an active role in shaping our future.
• He highlights what we have in common and stimulates enhanced teamwork.
Al is an official member of the Proudly South African campaign
• He is the only comedian to have received this prestigious accreditation.
• He does not exploit racial, gender or religious stereotypes to make anyone in the audience feel bad, but rather sees our diversity as a source of pride.
• He believes that stand-up comedy is an effective and immediate tool for building a better South Africa.
Need an accomplished emcee to keep your function on track? Al Prodgers is your guy.
• Al has entertained many golf days and even run the occasional charity auction.
Should you be interested in a comedy performance by Al Prodgers, feel free to contact Speakers Inc
International Stand-Up Comedy
Al has regularly appeared on international comedy stages from Seychelles and Mauritius to sophisticated venues in London, UK. He has entertained audiences in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and worked closer to home in Windhoek, Maputo and Gaberone.
Al achieved notable success as a finalist at the Yuk Yuks Great Canadian Laugh Off (2007), an international comedy competition in Toronto with thousands of entrants from around the world. Al beat the odds by winning all the way through to the grand final, the last round of 8 comics. He is the only non-Canadian act to have made it to the big clincher.